NEW – qScript Ultra SuperMix
Faster, better, tougher next generation cDNA SuperMix for first strand cDNA synthesis
Features & Benefits
- Enhanced Thermostability – Engineered for RT activity up to 65°C, overcoming challenging secondary structures
- Superior Speed – 10 minute reaction time with a total protocol time of 13 minutes
- Maximum Yield & Sensitivity – Wide dynamic range with no loss in cDNA abundance linearity from total RNA 2.5 ug – 1 pg
- Ultimate Inhibitor Resistance – Overcome a wide array of PCR inhibitors (salt, heparin, melanin, etc.)
- Balanced Coverage of Long Transcripts – Unbiased representation of the transcriptome in cDNA product
- Ease of Use – Single tube mix with all required components for cDNA synthesis except RNA template
qScript Ultra SuperMix is intended for molecular biology applications. This product is not intended for the diagnosis, prevention or treatment of a disease.
qScript Ultra SuperMix is a highly stabilized, efficient and easy-to-use single tube master mix for the synthesis of first-strand cDNA to reverse transcribe RNA to cDNA. A key component is a novel, state-of-the-art, RNase H deficient reverse transcriptase that was engineered for improved thermostability, velocity, processivity, and resistance to many common inhibitors. qScript Ultra SuperMix contains all required components for first-strand cDNA synthesis except RNA template and is directly compatible with downstream 2-step RT-qPCR or RT-PCR procedures.