Validated Public Health Assays
Quantabio is committed to supporting molecular testing for public health applications with our ToughMix PCR, qPCR and RT-qPCR reagents as well as NGS solutions. Since 2013, Quantabio products have been cited in testing protocols for viruses such as H7N9 Avian Influenza, Polio and COVID-19 and bacteria such as Legionella spp., Mycoplasma pneumoniae and Shiga toxin producing E. coli. These protocols are continually expanded to include new pathogens, or improve previous assays.
- Viral Respiratory Assay
- Fungal/Bacterial/Viral ID Assays
- NBS Assays for inherited disease
All Quantabio products and reagents are intended for molecular biology applications. The products are not intended for the diagnosis, prevention or treatment of a disease.
- CDC 2019-Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel – [Link]
- CDC Influenza SARS-CoV-2 (Flu SC2) Multiplex Assay – [Link]
- Saliva DirectTM EUA Summary – [Link]
- Tracking SARS-CoV-2 in Sewage: Evidence of Changes in Virus Variant Predominance during COVID-19 Pandemic – [Link]