sparQ UDI Adapters (1-96)
- Flexible pooling: multiplex up to 96 samples per sequencing run
- Improved performance: prevents index hopping and enhances demultiplexing accuracy
- Optimized: for maximum ligation efficiency with sparQ library prep kits
- Multiple applications: including whole genome (with amplification or PCR-free), target enrichment, whole transcriptome sequencing and many more
sparQ UDI Adapter is intended for molecular biology applications. This product is not intended for the diagnosis, prevention or treatment of a disease.
sparQ UDI Adapters (1-96) are unique dual-indexed adapters designed to be used on Illumina sequencing platforms. It is compatible with both DNA and RNA libraries. The use of UDI’s minimizes index hopping events while also enabling greater multiplexing on flow cells.
Store kit components in a constant temperature freezer at -25°C to -15°C upon receipt. For lot specific expiry date, refer to package label, Certificate of Analysis or product Specification Form.
- Rapid 16S Metagenomic Library Preparation for Oxford Nanopore Technologies (ONT)® Platform
- sparQ UDI Adapter sequence overview
- Illumina Experiment Manager version 1.9 files (zip-download)
- Illumina Experiment Manager version 1.8 files (zip-download)
- Setting up sparQ Library Prep Kit in Illumina Experiment Manager