qScript XLT 1-Step RT-PCR Kit
Tough-tested One-Step Reverse Transcriptase PCR (RT-PCR) in a simplified, 2-component reagent system.
Features & Benefits
- ToughMix reagent technology withstands PCR inhibitors commonly found in plant and animal tissues, environmental sources, clinical specimens and complex food matrices
- Optional GelTrack dye streamlines workflow for gel electrophoresis
- Temperature stabilized for support reaction assembly at convenient ambient room temperatures
- Preblended with ribonuclease inhibitor protein to preserve RNA integrity during incubation
- 3'-exonuclease proof-reading polymerase supports high-fidelity downstream applications
qScript XLT 1-Step RT-PCR Kit is intended for molecular biology applications. This product is not intended for the diagnosis, prevention or treatment of a disease.
The qScript XLT One-Step RT-PCR Kit is a convenient and highly sensitive 2-reagent system for amplification of complex RNA templates exceeding 4 kb in length. Both enzyme incubation sequences are carried out in the same reaction mixture without opening between procedures. Advanced qScript XLT reverse transcriptase mutant possesses elevated temperature stability and improved template binding affinity for large complex RNA templates. Supports a wide-range of challenging starting materials with PCR-inhibitor neutralizing ToughMix additives and delivers consistent, reliable assay performance. Ultrapure AccuStart II hot-start Taq DNA polymerase with 3'-exonuclease proof-reading activity provides stringent activation control for sensitive and precise target amplification.
- 25X concentrated One-Step RT master mix containing: qScript XLT reverse transcriptase ribonuclease inhibitor protein (RIP).
- 2X concentrated One-Step HiFi PCR ToughMix containing:
- Reaction buffer with optimized concentrations of molecular-grade MgCl2, dATP, dCTP, dGTP, dTTP.
- AccuStart II Taq DNA Polymerase with added 3'-exonuclease proofreading activity
- Proprietary enzyme stabilizers and performance-enhancing additives.
- Titrated reference dye (if applicable).
- GelTrack® Loading Dye: 50X concentrated mixture of RT-PCR compatible, blue and yellow electrophoretic mobility dyes. (Does not contain density reagent)
- Nuclease-free water
Storage & HandlingStore components in a constant temperature freezer at -25°C to -15°C protected from light upon receipt. Repeated freezing and thawing of the ToughMix will not affect product performance. For lot specific expiry date, refer to package label, Certificate of Analysis or Product Specification Form.
Related ResourcesProduct ManualsProduct FlyersSafety Data Sheets (SDS)CofA (PSF)PSF-95143-200-Lot#021851PSF-95143-200-Lot#022076PSF-95143-200-Lot#022077PSF-95143-200-Lot#022078PSF-95143-200-Lot#022519PSF-95143-200-Lot#023151PSF-95143-200-Lot#023152PSF-95143-200-Lot#023153PSF-95143-200-Lot#023154PSF-95143-200-Lot#024044PSF-95143-200-Lot#024045PSF-95143-200-Lot#024516PSF-95143-200-Lot#024517PSF-95143-200-Lot#024518PSF-95143-200-Lot#024519PSF-95143-200-Lot#025144PSF-95143-200-Lot#025145PSF-95143-200-Lot#025146PSF-95143-200-Lot#025147PSF-95143-020-Lot#025631PSF-95143-020-Lot#025631PSF-95143-200-Lot#025795PSF-95143-200-Lot#025796PSF-95143-020-Lot#026428PSF-95143-200-Lot#027766PSF-95143-020-Lot#027764PSF-95143-200-Lot#028528PSF-95143-020-Lot#028747PSF-95143-020-Lot#028748