qScript Ultra Flex Kit
Features & Benefits
- Enhanced Thermostability – Engineered for RT activity up to 65°C, overcoming challenging secondary structures
- Superior Speed & Ease of Use – 10 minute reaction time with fewer pipetting steps
- Maximum Yield & Sensitivity – Improved yields with limiting or compromised samples
- Ultimate Inhibitor Resistance – Overcome a wide array of PCR inhibitors (salt, heparin, hematin, etc.)
- Longer Transcripts – Ability to reverse transcribe single targets up to 20 kb
qScript Ultra Flex Kit is intended for molecular biology applications. This product is not intended for the diagnosis, prevention or treatment of a disease.
Enhanced Thermostability & Superior Speed
qScript Ultra Flex Kit has an optimal reaction temperature of 55°C and a 10-min reaction time, significantly reducing time to result while working through challenging secondary RNA structures. The lower Cq values achieved for the engineered qScript Ultra reverse transcriptase indicate more efficient cDNA synthesis at higher temperatures, critical for progressing through high GC regions and regions of RNA secondary structure.
Related ResourcesTechnical NotesSafety Data Sheets (SDS)