Quanta BioSciences Achieves Milestone with the FDA Clearance of the CDC Influenza IVD kit which utilizes the Quanta 1-Step RT-qPCR technology
GAITHERSBURG, Md., July 8, 2013
Quanta BioSciences today announced that the CDC Human Influenza Virus Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel Kit, which utilizes QUANTA Biosciences' qScript One-Step qRT-PCR Low ROX, has received FDA clearance.
This announcement follows the emergency use authorization granted by the FDA on April 22, 2013 for use of the same kit for characterization and detection of H7N9 influenza.
Quanta qPCR Reagents Recommended in CDC Protocol for H7N9 Detection
GAITHERSBURG, Md., April 25, 2013 PRNewswire
Quanta BioSciences today announced the CDC Real-Time RT-PCR (rRT-PCR) Protocol LP-152 for Detection and Characterization of Avian A/H7 (Eurasian-lineage) Influenza recommends that public health and other qualified laboratories utilize Quanta's qScript One-Step qRT-PCR Kit, Low ROX
Want to go Fast? Need Great Results? Join the FastMix® team!
- Flexible - The only kits designed for Fast or Conventional cycling - Same Great Results!
- Fast - 40 cycles, in 40 minutes or less.
- Wide range of products for qPCR and qRT-PCR
Best-in-Class Allele Calling
- Shorter Run Times-More runs per day
- Robust Signal - use ½ the primer and probe concentration
- Convenience & Reliability - stability for 3 days pre-PCR and 5 days post-PCR
Redefining cDNA Synthesis and qRT-PCR
- Ready-to-Use cDNA SuperMix - Just add RNA and Go!
- Improved Sensitivity and Dynamic Range - accurate quantitative data from your precious samples
- Reduce assay variability