PerfeCTa FastMix II
Features & Benefits
- Superior assay sensitivity and target precision with ultrapure AccuStart™ II antibody hotstart technology.
- Easy-to-use 2X concentrated master mixes with AccuVue™ plate loading dye and optimized passive reference dye for simplified reaction setup.
- Flexible – optimized for both fast and standard thermal cycling conditions.
- Supports efficient vortex mixing with proprietary anti-foaming technology.
- Consistent and reliable performance with exceptional reagent stability – uninhibited after 20X freeze/thaw or 30 days at 22°C.
PerfeCTa FastMix II is intended for molecular biology applications. This product is not intended for the diagnosis, prevention or treatment of a disease.
Not sure what to choose? Use our product finder to identify the best reagent for your applicationFind Product
Single-tube, 2X concentrated reagent containing:
- Reaction buffer with optimized concentrations of molecular-grade MgCl2, dATP, dCTP, dGTP, dTTP.
- AccuStart II Taq DNA Polymerase.
- Inert AccuVue dye.
- Proprietary enzyme stabilizers and performance-enhancing additives.
- Titrated reference dye (if applicable).
Storage & HandlingPerfeCTa® FastMix® II, Low ROX is stable for 2 years when stored in a constant temperature freezer at or below -20°C. For convenience, it may be stored unfrozen at 4°C for up to 6 months. After thawing, mix thoroughly before using. Repeated freezing and thawing does not affect reagent performance.
- Applied Biosystems 5700
- Applied Biosystems 7000
- Applied Biosystems 7300
- Applied Biosystems 7700
- Applied Biosystems 7900
- Applied Biosystems 7900HT
- Applied Biosystems 7900 HT Fast
- Applied Biosystems StepOne™
- Applied Biosystems StepOnePlus™
- Applied Biosystems 7500
- Applied Biosystems 7500 Fast
- Stratagene Mx3000P®
- Stratagene Mx3005P™
- Stratagene Mx4000™
- Applied Biosystems ViiA 7
- Applied Biosystems QuantStudio™
- Agilent AriaMx
- Douglas Scientific IntelliQube®
- QIAGEN Rotor-Gene Q
Bio-Rad iCycler iQ systems
- BioRad CFX
- Roche LightCycler 480
- BioRad iCycler iQ™
- BioRad MyiQ™
- BioRad iQ™5
Related ResourcesProduct ManualsProduct FlyersSafety Data Sheets (SDS)CofA (PSF)