PerfeCTa FastMix II
Convenient, 1-tube reagent solution supports robust and reliable probe-based DNA detection with fast or standard thermal cycling conditions
Features & Benefits
- Superior assay sensitivity and target precision with ultrapure AccuStart™ II antibody hotstart technology.
- Easy-to-use 2X concentrated master mixes with AccuVue™ plate loading dye and optimized passive reference dye for simplified reaction setup.
- Flexible – optimized for both fast and standard thermal cycling conditions.
- Supports efficient vortex mixing with proprietary anti-foaming technology.
- Consistent and reliable performance with exceptional reagent stability – uninhibited after 20X freeze/thaw or 30 days at 22°C.
PerfeCTa FastMix II is intended for molecular biology applications. This product is not intended for the diagnosis, prevention or treatment of a disease.
PerfeCTa FastMix II is an advanced 2X concentrated qPCR SuperMix reagent for both fast and conventional PCR cycling protocols or instruments. It is a versatile and robust solution that provides the ultimate sensitivity and high PCR efficiency using a variety of fluorogenic probe chemistries, including TaqMan hydrolysis probes. The kit is provided as a 2X concentrated ready-to-use reaction cocktail that contains all required reaction components, except primers, probe(s), and DNA template. Inert AccuVue plate loading dye helps to minimize pipette error and provides visual confirmation of thorough mixing. A key component of the kit is an ultra pure, processive thermostable DNA polymerase that is free of detectable E. coli DNA. PerfeCTa FastMix II is ideal for demanding qPCR applications such as bacterial pathogen detection where residual host DNA in typical recombinant enzyme preparations can limit assay sensitivity and obscure detection of low copy samples. Formulated for maximum assay precision with an ultra pure, high avidity monoclonal antibody for stringent suppression for reaction assembly at ambient room temperature and complete activity release and minimal activation time (1-3 minutes).
Single-tube, 2X concentrated reagent containing:
- Reaction buffer with optimized concentrations of molecular-grade MgCl2, dATP, dCTP, dGTP, dTTP.
- AccuStart II Taq DNA Polymerase.
- Inert AccuVue dye.
- Proprietary enzyme stabilizers and performance-enhancing additives.
- Titrated reference dye (if applicable).
Storage & HandlingPerfeCTa® FastMix® II, Low ROX is stable for 2 years when stored in a constant temperature freezer at or below -20°C. For convenience, it may be stored unfrozen at 4°C for up to 6 months. After thawing, mix thoroughly before using. Repeated freezing and thawing does not affect reagent performance.
- Applied Biosystems 5700
- Applied Biosystems 7000
- Applied Biosystems 7300
- Applied Biosystems 7700
- Applied Biosystems 7900
- Applied Biosystems 7900HT
- Applied Biosystems 7900 HT Fast
- Applied Biosystems StepOne™
- Applied Biosystems StepOnePlus™
- Applied Biosystems 7500
- Applied Biosystems 7500 Fast
- Stratagene Mx3000P®
- Stratagene Mx3005P™
- Stratagene Mx4000™
- Applied Biosystems ViiA 7
- Applied Biosystems QuantStudio™
- Agilent AriaMx
- Douglas Scientific IntelliQube®
- QIAGEN Rotor-Gene Q
Bio-Rad iCycler iQ systems
- BioRad CFX
- Roche LightCycler 480
- BioRad iCycler iQ™
- BioRad MyiQ™
- BioRad iQ™5
Related ResourcesProduct ManualsProduct FlyersSafety Data Sheets (SDS)CofA (PSF)