UltraPlex 1-Step ToughMix
Features & Benefits
- 4X concentrated master mix allows greater flexibility with dilute samples - as little as 1 pg of total RNA.
- Multiplexing capable with up to 5 targets
- Tough-tested for applications where PCR inhibition from template impurities may be a concern, such as: crude extracts, clinical specimens, or environmental samples.
- Temperature stabilized master mix enables convenient reaction setup at ambient room temperature.
Ultraplex 1-Step ToughMix is intended for molecular biology applications. This product is not intended for the diagnosis, prevention or treatment of a disease.
Not sure what to choose? Use our product finder to identify the best reagent for your applicationFind Product
UltraPlex 1-Step ToughMix Low ROX (4X), containing:
- 4X reaction buffer containing optimized titrations of qPCR-grade dATP, dCTP, dGTP, dTTP, and magnesium.
- Ultra-pure recombinant proteins: qScript XLT reverse transcriptase, RNase inhibitor protein, and AccuStart II hot-start Taq DNA polymerase.
- Proprietary stabilizers additives and optimized ROX passive reference dye (if applicable).
Storage & HandlingUltraPlex 1-Step ToughMix Low ROX is stable for up to one year when stored in a constant temperature freezer at ‑20ºC protected from light. Please refer to the CoA or box label for the expiration date. Repeated freezing and thawing does not affect RT-qPCR performance.
Instrument CapabilityHigh ROX
- Applied Biosystems 5700
- Applied Biosystems 7000
- Applied Biosystems 7300
- Applied Biosystems 7700
- Applied Biosystems 7900
- Applied Biosystems 7900HT
- Applied Biosystems 7900 HT Fast
- Applied Biosystems StepOne™
- Applied Biosystems StepOnePlus™
- Applied Biosystems 7500
- Applied Biosystems 7500 Fast
- Stratagene Mx3000P®
- Stratagene Mx3005P™
- Stratagene Mx4000™
- Applied Biosystems ViiA 7
- Applied Biosystems QuantStudio™
- Agilent AriaMx
- Douglas Scientific IntelliQube®
- QIAGEN Rotor-Gene Q
Bio-Rad iCycler iQ systems
- BioRad CFX
- BioRad iCycler iQ™
- BioRad MyiQ™
- BioRad iQ™5