Extracta DNA Prep for PCR is one of the best, fastest and easiest to use reagent for genomic DNA isolation from human cells
Extracta DNA Prep
Features & Benefits
- Simple, reagent-based system requires minimal technical skill
- Incubation step can be carried out in 96-well PCR plates or tubes using a standard DNA thermal cycler
- Compatible with a wide-range of clinical specimens, plant and animal tissues, and environmental samples
- Optional stabilization buffer allows for extended storage of extracted DNA templates
Extracta DNA Prep is intended for molecular biology applications. This product is not intended for the diagnosis, prevention or treatment of a disease.
Yield Comparison Mouse Tails
Comparison of Extract Yield: Mouse Tails
2 mm tail snips were extracted in 150 µL of Extracta DNA Prep for PCR - Tissue or reagents from competitor products according to each manufacturers instructions. 1.5 µL of each extract was used in 20 µL PCR reactions of mouse brain-derived neurotropic factor using PerfeCTa SYBR Green FastMix. PCR data was obtained in triplicate and converted to number of copies of target detected using a standard curve generated from purified mouse genomic DNA.
Yield Comparison Mouse Ears
Comparison of Extract Yield: Mouse Ears
1 mm diameter mouse ear punches were extracted in 100 µL of Extracta DNA Prep for PCR - Tissue or reagents from competitor products according to each manufacturers instructions. 5.0 µL of each extract was used in 20 µL PCR reactions of mouse brain-derived neurotropic factor using PerfeCTa SYBR Green FastMix. PCR data was obtained in triplicate and converted to number of copies of target detected using a standard curve generated from purified mouse genomic DNA.
Extracta reduces time to results with a rapid, convenient protocol.
- Extraction Reagent (1 x 25 mL or 2 x 125 mL)
- Stabilization Buffer (1 x 25 mL or 2 x 125 mL)
Storage & HandlingStore components at room temperature. For lot specific expiry date, refer to package label, Certificate of Analysis or Product Specification Form