AccuStart II PCR SuperMix
Robust, user-friendly 1-tube PCR SuperMix reagents for routine, general purpose PCR
Features & Benefits
- User-friendly 2X concentrated master mix simplifies reaction setup with exceptional room-temperature stability (≥30 days at 22°C) and is impervious to repetitive freeze-thaw (≥ 20X)
- High-yielding, ultrapure modified Taq DNA polymerase delivers robust, reliable assay sensitivity
- Stringent, ultrapure antibody hotstart ensures sensitive and precise target amplification
AccuStart II PCR SuperMix is intended for molecular biology applications. This product is not intended for the diagnosis, prevention or treatment of a disease.
AccuStart II PCR SuperMix is a 2X concentrated, ready-to-use reaction cocktail for routine PCR amplification of DNA fragments up to 4 kb. It contains all components, except primers and template. AccuStart II PCR SuperMix simplifies reaction assembly, improves assay reproducibility, and reduces the risk of contamination. A key component is AccuStart™ II Taq DNA polymerase which contains monoclonal antibodies that bind to the polymerase and keep it inactive prior to the initial PCR denaturation step. Upon heat activation (1 minute at 94°C), the antibodies denature irreversibly, releasing fully active, unmodified Taq DNA polymerase. This enables specific and efficient primer extension with the convenience of room temperature reaction assembly.
- 2X reaction buffer containing 3 mM MgCl2
- 0.4 mM each dNTP (dATP, dCTP, dGTP, dTTP)
- AccuStart II Taq DNA Polymerase and stabilizers.
Storage & HandlingStore components in a constant temperature freezer at -25°C to -15°C upon receipt. Repeated freezing and thawing does not impair product performance. For lot specific expiry date, refer to package label, Certificate of Analysis or Product Specification Form.