PerfeCTa SYBR Green SuperMix has been my first and successful experience that boosted my confidence for qPCR. I am really satisfied with its performance."
PerfeCTa SYBR Green SuperMix
Features & Benefits
- 2x concentrated reagents minimize pipetting steps, simplify reaction assembly and improve accuracy
- Superior assay sensitivity and specificity with ultrapure AccuStart enzyme technology – maximum-yielding Taq DNA polymerase mutant controlled by stringent, multi-epitope antibody hot start
- Supports efficient vortex mixing with proprietary anti-foaming formulation
- SuperMix version provides maximum dye concentration for robust optical signal with small amplicons (i.e. microRNAtemplated cDNA)
PerfeCTa SYBR Green SuperMix is intended for molecular biology applications. This product is not intended for the diagnosis, prevention or treatment of a disease.
Comparison to QuantiTect, GAPD
PerfeCTa SYBR Green SuperMix Comparison to QuantiTect SYBR Green PCR Kit (Qiagen), GAPD
Log-fold serial dilutions of qScript™ cDNA from HeLa cell total RNA (100 ng to 0.1 pg) were analyzed by SYBR Green qPCR following each manufacturers protocol. Averaged plots of triplicate qPCR reactions are shown.
Single-tube, 2X concentrated reagent containing:
- Reaction buffer with optimized concentrations of molecular-grade MgCl2, dATP, dCTP, dGTP, and dTTP.
- AccuStart II Taq DNA Polymerase
- SYBR Green I dye
- Proprietary enzyme stabilizers and performance-enhancing additives.
- Titrated reference dye (if applicable).
Storage & HandlingStore components in a constant temperature freezer at -25°C to -15°C protected from light upon receipt. After thawing, mix thoroughly before using. For lot specific expiry date, refer to package label, Certificate of Analysis or Product Specification Form.
- Applied Biosystems 5700
- Applied Biosystems 7000
- Applied Biosystems 7300
- Applied Biosystems 7700
- Applied Biosystems 7900
- Applied Biosystems 7900HT
- Applied Biosystems 7900 HT Fast
- Applied Biosystems StepOne™
- Applied Biosystems StepOnePlus™
- Applied Biosystems 7500
- Applied Biosystems 7500 Fast
- Stratagene Mx3000P®
- Stratagene Mx3005P™
- Stratagene Mx4000™
- Applied Biosystems ViiA 7
- Applied Biosystems QuantStudio™
- Agilent AriaMx
- Douglas Scientific IntelliQube®
Bio-Rad iCycler iQ systems
- Quantabio Q
- BioRad CFX
- Roche LightCycler 480
- QIAGEN Rotor-Gene Q
- BioRad iCycler iQ™
- BioRad MyiQ™
- BioRad iQ™5