Quantabio (part of QIAGEN Group) is a leading provider of advanced DNA and RNA amplification reagents for the most demanding molecular testing applications in applied, translational, and life science research. Quantabio has established a worldwide customer network during the last 20 years. The team leverages decades of experience in developing pioneering amplification technologies to deliver cutting-edge products to researchers focused on critical cloning, PCR, qPCR, and Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS) applications.
Join us. At Quantabio, you make a difference every day.
Dynamic & energetic product manager who excels in growing businesses and who can help drive the amplification reagent business of our Quantabio brand by:
- Working with customers to gather input to develop new products
- Driving the product development process through commercial launch
- Managing molecular biology product life cycles with a focus on PCR/qPCR reagents
- Excelling in a highly collaborative team environment and willing to take ownership to help grow the business to the next level of success
This role is an important part of the marketing team and assists in the development & implementation of various product/application launches, pricing strategies, content generation and messaging including but not limited to:
- Launch products for molecular biology applications
- Create & manage customer beta site evaluations
- Develop product requirements based on voice of customer needs
- Drive new product develop planning process through financial business case analysis, market trends, required product specs, competitive analysis etc.
- Create content collateral and product messaging to convey value proposition to target markets
- Develop pricing and promo strategies to increase market penetration
- Work across all company functions to ensure successful product launch execution
- Work with customers to create content for webinars, customer testimonials etc.
- Create sales tools and content collateral to aid sales in growing the business • Provide sales training to direct sales, international distributors & OEM sales teams
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biology, Molecular Biology or Biochemistry • Advanced degrees preferred (MS, PhD or MBA)
- Minimum 3-5 years relevant work experience (prior sales or product management) in Life Science and/or Molecular Diagnostic environment
- Experience working across a matrix organization in a core team capacity
- Strongly Preferred – direct working experience with PCR/qPCR applications
- Ideally based near our Frederick, MD location (open to other locations as well)
- Willingness and ability to travel (up to 25% travel)
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Exhibit high levels of persistence to overcome obstacles
- Must have strong problem solving skills and willingness to tackle new challenges
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint required)
What we offer
At the heart of Quantabio our people drive our success. We act with passion, always challenging the status quo to drive innovation and continuous improvement. We inspire with our leadership and make an impact with our actions. We create a collaborative, safe and engaging workplace which forms the basis for high performing individuals and teams. We drive accountability and entrepreneurial decision-making and want you to excel your growth and shape the future of Quantabio.
Quantabio is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or disability.
|Marketing / Product Management|