PerfeCTa PreAmp SuperMix
Unbiased pre-amplification of up to 100 DNA targets from as little as 100 pg total cDNA
Features & Benefits
- Unbiased, linear pre-amplification of up to 100 DNA targets
- 5x concentrated SuperMix maximizes sample input volume with dilute cDNA templates
- Superior assay sensitivity and specificity with ultrapure AccuStart II enzyme technology – maximum-yielding Taq DNA polymerase mutant controlled by stringent, multi-epitope antibody hot-start
- User-friendly inert AccuVue plate loading dye provides visual confirmation of reagent addition
- Supports efficient vortex mixing.
PerfeCTa PreAmp SuperMix is intended for molecular biology applications. This product is not intended for the diagnosis, prevention or treatment of a disease.
PerfeCTa PreAmp SuperMix is a 5x concentrated, ready-to-use reaction cocktail for unbiased, selected enrichment of target sequences from limiting amounts of starting material for downstream gene expression profiling or targeted re-sequencing. It contains all the necessary components, except primers and templates. The 5x concentrated SuperMix allows addition of higher template volumes when working with low concentration samples, and/or reduced reaction volumes. Inclusion of inert light blue tracer dye helps visualize small reaction volumes and ensure accurate pipetting. PerfeCTa PreAmp SuperMix delivers unbiased pre-amplification of up to 100.
Contents5X reaction buffer containing optimized concentrations of MgCl2, dNTPs (dATP, dCTP, dGTP, dTTP), AccuStart™ II hotstart Taq DNA polymerase, inert AccuVue™ plate loading dye, and stabilizers.
Storage & HandlingStore components in a constant temperature freezer at -25°C to -15°C protected from light upon receipt. Repeated freezing and thawing does not impair product performance. For lot specific expiry date, refer to package label, Certificate of Analysis or Product Specification Form.
Related ResourcesProduct ManualsProduct FlyersSafety Data Sheets (SDS)CofA (PSF)