Quantabio (part of QIAGEN Group) is a leading provider of advanced DNA and RNA amplification reagents for the most demanding molecular testing applications in applied, translational, and life science research. Quantabio has established a worldwide customer network during the last 20 years. The team leverages decades of experience in developing pioneering amplification technologies to deliver cutting-edge products to researchers focused on critical cloning, PCR, qPCR, and Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS) applications.
Join us. At Quantabio, you make a difference every day.
We currently have an exciting vacancy for an experienced technical salesperson to join our team! This is a fantastic opportunity, working with a growing portfolio of innovative products, a highly collaborative team, and the opportunity to receive exceptional training and support.
- Contribute to the development of regional sales to grow Quantabio brand
- Budget responsibility for a defined territory: Germany and Austria
- Drive for distributor satisfaction and increase competitive advantage by building trust and relationships
- Develop relationships with existing and new key customers
- Technical product expert to develop and present sales proposals and close complex technical sales
- MSc or PhD in Molecular Biology or related life science discipline
- Hands-on laboratory experience of NGS, PCR or qPCR
- Proven sales experience are preferred
- Excellent presentation and communication skills at all business levels as well as strong time management and organizational skills
- Fluent German and English language skills, both written and spoken
- Based within Germany or Austria with availability and willingness to travel up to 50% of the time
What we offer
At the heart of Quantabio our people drive our success. We act with passion, always challenging the status quo to drive innovation and continuous improvement. We inspire with our leadership and make an impact with our actions. We create a collaborative, safe and engaging workplace which forms the basis for high performing individuals and teams. We drive accountability and entrepreneurial decision-making and want you to excel your growth and shape the future of Quantabio.
Quantabio is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or disability.
|Sales / Business Development