repliQa HiFi ToughMix
repliQa HiFi ToughMix is a next generation, ultrafast and accurate HiFi mastermix for PCR and cloning. Combined with inhibitor resistance and GC tolerance technologies, this all-around mastermix has proven to accelerate the field of Genomics.
Features & Benefits
- High Fidelity – >90x wild type Taq
- Extreme Speed – up to 3x faster PCR results with extension rates as fast as 1 kb/sec*
- Tough Tested – tolerant to a wide range of PCR inhibitors
- Superior Sensitivity – higher yields from lower inputs as little as 2 pg
- Long Range – amplify +24 kb gDNA, +40 kb λDNA
*for fragments less than 1 kb in size
AccuStart Long Range SuperMix
AccuStart Long Range SuperMix is a 4x, ready-to-use solution that contains all the components for long range target amplifications, including a blend of two hot-start thermostable DNA polymerases (one with strong proof-reading activity) and an optimized buffer to ensure high efficiency, sensitivity and specificity.
Features & Benefits
- Amplify +24 kb gDNA and +40 kb lambda DNA
- 4x concentration enables superior sensitivity with low inputs (100 pg)
- Multiplex up to 6 targets with each target up to 6 kb in length
- Stabilized, single-tube SuperMix minimizes pipetting errors and hands-on-time
- Reliable lot-to-lot reproducibility ensures consistent results
- Amplification through uracils and primers containing inosines/uracils
|repliQa HiFi ToughMix||AccuStart Long Range SuperMix|
|Amplicon Size||Up to 24 kb||Up to 24 kb|
|Extension Time*||1-10 sec/kb||30-60 sec/kb|
Watch the WebinarAccelerating Genomic Discoveries Through Innovation: New repliQa HiFi ToughMix
Global Product Manager for PCR, qPCR and cDNA synthesis
Quantabio introduces the newest HiFi master mix capable of fast amplification with extension rates as short as 1 sec/kb while overcoming common PCR inhibitors.
Learn how the new repliQa HiFi ToughMix can accelerate research results with PCR extension times as fast as 1 sec/kb while overcoming common PCR inhibitors.
Learn how the new AccuStart Long Range SuperMix can accelerate research results enabling routine and easy amplification of up to 24 kb target from gDNA with high accuracy (>10-fold better fidelity than Taq) and accommodating targets with broad GC-content (no separate GC buffer needed).