sparQ Universal Library Quant Kit
- Faster time to results – 50% shorter run time than traditional cycling protocols
- Accurate, reliable quantification of NGS libraries of various sizes and GC-content
- High amplification efficiency across a wide linear dynamic range
- Stabilized, ready-to-use sparQ Universal Fast Mastermix to reduce pipetting steps
- Superior run to run uniformity ensuring highly precise measurements
sparQ Universal Library Quant Kit is intended for molecular biology applications. This product is not intended for the diagnosis, prevention or treatment of a disease.
Faster run time
Comparison of average qPCR run time for library quantification. sparQ Universal Library Quant Kit uses fast cycling protocol, allowing results to be achieved in 40 minutes versus 1 hour and 20 minutes with the traditional NGS Library Quant Kit.
Equivalent performance across cyclers: sparQ vs Kapa Library Quantification Kit
Seven Libraries (2 DNA, 5 RNA) were prepared and each quantified using both sparQ Universal Library Quant Kit and Kapa™ Library Quantaification Kit according to each manufacturer’s cycling protocol. Both kits produced library quantification results that were concordant to one another across a range of real time qPCR cyclers (BioRad® CFX, Applied Biosystems StepOne Plus™, Applied Biosystems QuantStudio™ 7 and Quantabio Q).