Get ready for next generation sequencing success with sparQ PureMag Beads.
sparQ PureMag Beads is a fast and reliable nucleic acid purification system for reaction cleanup and size selection in Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) workflows. Based on the reversible nucleic acid-binding properties of magnetic beads, this product can be used to quickly remove primers, primer-dimers, unincorporated nucleotides, salts, adapters and adapter-dimers from NGS library prep reactions to improve downstream sequencing performance.
Rely on quality Quantabio manufactured reagents that reduce process time and hands-on time, maximize assay performance, minimize errors and deliver reliable, reproducible results.
Features & Benefits
- High recovery of DNA fragments greater than 100 bp
- Efficient removal of unwanted components from adapter ligation and PCR reactions
- Consistent single or double-sided size selection
- Seamless integration into existing NGS workflows with little or no protocol change
- Easy-to-use and compatible with manual processing or automated liquid handling robots
- Cost effective alternative to AMPure® XP with equivalent performance