PerfeCTa SYBR® Green SuperMix
Features & Benefits
- 2X concentrated master mixes with stabilized SYBR Green dye and exceptional temperature stability (≥30 days at 22°C) that withstand repetitive freeze-thaw (≥ 20X).
- Maximum SYBR Green dye load for robust optical signal with small amplicons. · Supports efficient vortex mixing with proprietary anti-foaming technology.
- Maximum assay sensitivity and target precision with highly modified Taq DNA polymerase and stringent ultrapure, AccuStart™ II antibody hotstart technology.
- Easy-to-use with AccuVue™ plate loading dye and pre-blended passive reference dye.
PerfeCTa SYBR Green SuperMix is intended for molecular biology applications. This product is not intended for the diagnosis, prevention or treatment of a disease.
Comparison to QuantiTect, GAPD
PerfeCTa SYBR Green SuperMix Comparison to QuantiTect SYBR Green PCR Kit (Qiagen), GAPD
Log-fold serial dilutions of qScript™ cDNA from HeLa cell total RNA (100 ng to 0.1 pg) were analyzed by SYBR Green qPCR following each manufacturers protocol. Averaged plots of triplicate qPCR reactions are shown.
Not sure what to choose? Use our product finder to identify the best reagent for your applicationFind Product
Single-tube, 2X concentrated reagent containing:
- Reaction buffer with optimized concentrations of molecular-grade MgCl2, dATP, dCTP, dGTP, and dTTP.
- AccuStart II Taq DNA Polymerase
- SYBR Green I dye
- Inert AccuVue dye
- Proprietary enzyme stabilizers and performance-enhancing additives.
- Titrated reference dye (if applicable).
Storage & Handling
PerfeCTa SYBR Green FastMix is stable for 1 year when stored in a constant temperature freezer at -20°C, protected from light. For convenience, it may be stored unfrozen at 4°C for up to 6 months, protected from light. After thawing, mix thoroughly before using. Stabilized reagent demonstrates no functional loss of performance after 20 freeze-thaw cycles or 2 months at 20°C.
Instrument CapabilityHigh ROX
- Applied Biosystems 5700
- Applied Biosystems 7000
- Applied Biosystems 7300
- Applied Biosystems 7700
- Applied Biosystems 7900
- Applied Biosystems 7900HT
- Applied Biosystems 7900 HT Fast
- Applied Biosystems StepOne™
- Applied Biosystems StepOnePlus™
- Applied Biosystems 7500
- Applied Biosystems 7500 Fast
- Stratagene Mx3000P®
- Stratagene Mx3005P™
- Stratagene Mx4000™
- Applied Biosystems ViiA 7
- Applied Biosystems QuantStudio™
- Agilent AriaMx
- Douglas Scientific IntelliQube®
- QIAGEN Rotor-Gene Q
Bio-Rad iCycler iQ systems
- BioRad CFX
- BioRad iCycler iQ™
- BioRad MyiQ™
- BioRad iQ™5