PerfeCTa SYBR® Green SuperMix
Features & Benefits
- 2X concentrated master mixes with stabilized SYBR Green dye and exceptional temperature stability (≥30 days at 22°C) that withstand repetitive freeze-thaw (≥ 20X)
- Maximum SYBR Green dye load for robust optical signal with small amplicons. · Supports efficient vortex mixing with proprietary anti-foaming technology
- Maximum assay sensitivity and target precision with highly modified Taq DNA polymerase and stringent ultrapure, AccuStart™ II antibody hotstart technology
PerfeCTa SYBR Green SuperMix is intended for molecular biology applications. This product is not intended for the diagnosis, prevention or treatment of a disease.
Comparison to QuantiTect, GAPD
PerfeCTa SYBR Green SuperMix Comparison to QuantiTect SYBR Green PCR Kit (Qiagen), GAPD
Log-fold serial dilutions of qScript™ cDNA from HeLa cell total RNA (100 ng to 0.1 pg) were analyzed by SYBR Green qPCR following each manufacturers protocol. Averaged plots of triplicate qPCR reactions are shown.
Single-tube, 2X concentrated reagent containing:
- Reaction buffer with optimized concentrations of molecular-grade MgCl2, dATP, dCTP, dGTP, and dTTP.
- AccuStart II Taq DNA Polymerase
- SYBR Green I dye
- Proprietary enzyme stabilizers and performance-enhancing additives.
- Titrated reference dye (if applicable).
Storage & HandlingStore components in a constant temperature freezer at -25°C to -15°C protected from light upon receipt. After thawing, mix thoroughly before using. For lot specific expiry date, refer to package label, Certificate of Analysis or Product Specification Form.
- Applied Biosystems 5700
- Applied Biosystems 7000
- Applied Biosystems 7300
- Applied Biosystems 7700
- Applied Biosystems 7900
- Applied Biosystems 7900HT
- Applied Biosystems 7900 HT Fast
- Applied Biosystems StepOne™
- Applied Biosystems StepOnePlus™
- Applied Biosystems 7500
- Applied Biosystems 7500 Fast
- Stratagene Mx3000P®
- Stratagene Mx3005P™
- Stratagene Mx4000™
- Applied Biosystems ViiA 7
- Applied Biosystems QuantStudio™
- Agilent AriaMx
- Douglas Scientific IntelliQube®
- QIAGEN Rotor-Gene Q
Bio-Rad iCycler iQ systems
- Quantabio Q
- BioRad CFX
- Roche LightCycler 480
- BioRad iCycler iQ™
- BioRad MyiQ™
- BioRad iQ™5