AccuStart Taq DNA Polymerase HiFi
- Superior assay sensitivity and specificity with AccuStart enzyme technology – maximum-yielding Taq DNA polymerase mutant with stringent, multi-epitope antibody hot start.
- Optimized high-fidelity PCR buffer with 3’-exonuclease (proofreading) activity supports robust amplification of large PCR product ≥20kb in length.
AccuStart Taq DNA Polymerase HiFi is intended for molecular biology applications. This product is not intended for the diagnosis, prevention or treatment of a disease.
Interested in evaluating a Quantabio reagent? Take this brief survey about your application and we'll guide you to the best option(s).Order Sample
DescriptionAccuStart Taq DNA Polymerase HiFi combines high-yielding mutant Taq DNA polymerase with 3’-exonuclease (proof-reading) polymerase and ultrapure, monoclonal antibody hot-start activation control. This reagent provides highly-sensitive and precise target amplification with convenient assembly at ambient temperature. Robust and reliable amplification of large, complex DNA targets up to 20kb in length.
- AccuStart Taq DNA polymerase HiFi 5 units/µL in 50% glycerol, 20 mM Tris-HCl, 40 mM NaCl, 0.1 mM EDTA, and stabilizers.
- HiFi PCR Buffer (10X) 600 mM Tris-SO4 (pH 8.9), 180 mM (NH4)2SO4
- 50 mM magnesium sulfate 50 mM MgSO4
Storage & HandlingAccuStart Taq DNA polymerase HiFi is stable for 2 years when stored in a constant temperature freezer at or below -20°C