AccuStart Taq DNA Polymerase HiFi
Features & Benefits
- Superior assay sensitivity and specificity with AccuStart enzyme technology – maximum-yielding Taq DNA polymerase mutant with stringent, multi-epitope antibody hot start.
- Optimized high-fidelity PCR buffer with 3’-exonuclease (proofreading) activity supports robust amplification of large PCR product ≥20kb in length.
AccuStart Taq DNA Polymerase HiFi is intended for molecular biology applications. This product is not intended for the diagnosis, prevention or treatment of a disease.
Not sure what to choose? Use our product finder to identify the best reagent for your applicationFind Product
- AccuStart Taq DNA polymerase HiFi 5 units/µL in 50% glycerol, 20 mM Tris-HCl, 40 mM NaCl, 0.1 mM EDTA, and stabilizers.
- HiFi PCR Buffer (10X) 600 mM Tris-SO4 (pH 8.9), 180 mM (NH4)2SO4
- 50 mM magnesium sulfate 50 mM MgSO4
Storage & HandlingAccuStart Taq DNA polymerase HiFi is stable for 2 years when stored in a constant temperature freezer at or below -20°C